Walking through the gardens with the crisp leaves underfoot and a chill in the air, Pentillie couldn’t look (or feel!) more Romantic – perfect for an Autumn wedding. The Gardens, with its strikingly bare trees and multi-hued leaves, provide a beautiful backdrop for those all important wedding photographs.
Explore the 55 acre woodland with your beau or simply relax by the roaring fire with a glass of winter Pimms in hand, surrounded by your nearest and dearest. Wake up the morning after your wedding day to a crisp morning in the Cornish Countryside as newlyweds. If you still need persuading, here are some other thoughts about why Autumn would be beautiful for your wedding at Pentillie Castle:
1. The Lime Avenue is a stunning backdrop for your wedding photographs. Cherish those precious moments forever and immerse yourself on this enchanted walk. The avenue of bare trees have all dropped their beautiful orange leaves, lending itself to some unique photographs.
2. As the evenings are dark by 5pm, push your wedding back slightly to take full advantage of sitting down to your bespoke Wedding Breakfast in the Elegant Dining Room lit by candles. Eating at Candlelight will create an intimate atmosphere where your guests feel at home.
3. Out of the peak season prices are normally lower, meaning you will have more money to spend on those little things that make the day personal to you! Our packages for Autumn are reduced by over £1,000 – that’s almost your honeymoon flights paid for! Plus all of your other suppliers will have discounts too – that’s your honeymoon hotel paid for!
4. Summer is the most popular time of the year to get married. Why not kick the trend and book your wedding out of season. Your guests won’t be jetting off on their holiday, so they will be more likely to attend your special day!
5. Choose from a selection of dates…There is usually more availability in autumn and winter, ensuring that you find a date that suits you.
If you would like more information on Autumn Weddings at Pentillie Castle then please contact our Wedding Team on 01579 350044 or email@example.com.