Exclusive Hire of a Country House in Cornwall
Looking to celebrate a special birthday or anniversary, organise a hen do or stag party, or simply gather your family and friends together for a stay-cation… Pentillie Castle provides the perfect private setting for the most memorable experience!
Whether you’re a smaller party of just 6 or a full house of 22 guests, we welcome you to enjoy exclusive hire of our wonderful country house and estate in Cornwall.
Last minute availability…
6 nights, arriving Monday 20th July and departing on Sunday 26th July for £10,300
7 nights, arriving Sunday 30th August and departing on Sunday 6th September for £11,875
14th Sept – 14th October ~ 2 nights minimum stay from £4,000
5th – 11th and 21st – 28th November ~ 2 nights minimum stay from £3,400
Christmas 2020 ~ from £8,725.00 for 5 nights to include Christmas trees, plenty of logs for the open fires and a hamper of local goodies!.. additional nights available!
Stay with us and enjoy…
- Nine en-suite luxury bedrooms, plus additional two rooms in the castellated turrets with a shared bathroom
- Large farmhouse kitchen featuring an AGA, gas range cooker and American style fridge freezer
- Dining room with a large mahogany table, big enough to sit everyone
- Two beautifully decorated and comfortable reception rooms, both with open fires and Bluetooth stereo
- Games room with TV, pool table, dartboard and table football
- Solar heated outdoor swimming pool (open during the summer months)
- Free super-fast broadband WiFi throughout the Castle
- BBQ facilities with plenty of seating on our large terrace overlooking the River Tamar
- Garden games including croquet, boules and giant jenga
- 55 acres of woodland gardens to explore – fancy a treasure hunt?
Prices start from £3,400 for a 2 night self catered stay*.
Click here to view our upcoming availability and find our full price list below…
The house and grounds are exquisite, the food amazing and the team are unbelievable, so helpful and utterly charming, nothing too much trouble. My only regret is that we could not stay longer but hopefully we shall return. One of the best places I have ever been. Amazing, I think our family will be talking about it for a very long time. You have given us so many happy memories. If anyone out there is considering going to Pentillie don’t give it another thought. Just go. Mrs Baker
* 7 night stay minimum during summer holidays.